Toy Insurance

Toy insurance is a fun name to hear, but things can turn topsy-turvy when the unexpected strikes, and you are not carrying toy insurance. At Hashimi Insurance Agency Inc., we offer toy insurance in California and the surrounding areas to ensure that you are adequately protected.

What is toy insurance?

When you reach a certain level in life and can afford some luxury, you may want to purchase a “toy” for yourself to have fun and create memories. Your quest may lead you to acquire a watercraft vessel, snowmobile, recreational vehicle (RV), or all-terrain vehicle (ATV) to enjoy what Mother Nature has to offer.

But even as you plan on immersing yourself in a world of endless fun, you may need to put toy insurance up on your priority list. But what exactly is toy insurance? When you or your family uses an ATV, snowmobile, or any other toy, accidents can happen. You may hit someone, causing bodily injury, or you may damage someone’s property. In such unfortunate incidences, toy insurance can come to your rescue.

Why you need toy insurance?

  • Compliance: Depending on the toy you, California State may require you to carry toy insurance. For instance, most RVs and ATVs must carry insurance while on the roads.
  • Asset protection: Whether parked in your driveway or driving on the roads, you need toy insurance to protect your asset against theft, vandalism, fire, falling objects, and other perils.
  • Liability coverage: If you are involved in an accident, significant financial losses could come your way — talk of legal suits, property damage costs, and medical expenses. However, when you carry toy insurance, you don’t have to pay for these costs from your pocket.

Toy insurance in California

Having a recreational toy can be exciting. However, without toy insurance, your fun can quickly turn into a nightmare. In light of this, you need toy insurance from Hashimi Insurance Agency Inc. for peace of mind. Contact us today, and our team will help you select toy insurance that meets your needs.