When the unexpected happens, insurance comes to your rescue whether you are at fault or not. That said, having the right auto insurance from Hashimi Insurance Agency Inc., located in California, can save you lots of accident-related bills. Whether you crash into someone or someone else has crashed into you, having the right auto coverage can save you a lot of headaches.
Why you need auto insurance
You probably know that auto insurance is mandatory in California, but do you know that auto insurance comes with other benefits besides complying with the law? Yes, auto insurance provides you with the below advantages.
- Asset protection: To buy your car, you have probably been saving for years. It would be painful if all this hard work went up in smoke when you were involved in an accident or an incident of theft, fire, and vandalism. Fortunately, with auto insurance, you don't have to worry. Whether it's damage repair or your vehicle's replacement, your auto insurance pays for the loss up to your policy limit.
- Liability protection: Despite how careful you are, accidents do happen. And when they happen, financial liabilities can be huge. Thankfully, auto insurance saves the day by covering medical expenses, property damage, and possible lawsuits from auto-related accidents.
- Medical payments: With the country's escalating healthcare costs, accident-related medical expenses can accumulate to thousands of dollars. Without health insurance, you could be facing a financial meltdown. But auto insurance with a medical payments add-on, medical costs for injuries sustained by you or your passengers are adequately covered.
Auto insurance options for California drivers
While the state requires you to carry liability coverage of a minimum of $15,000 for bodily injury per person ($30,000 for multiple persons) and property damage liability with a minimum limit of $5,000 per accident, we often advise our clients to revise these minimums because they aren't adequate.
Furthermore, we advise our clients to consider the additional coverages below for all-round protection:
- Collision coverage to pay for your ride's damages when involved in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage to protect your car from non-collision risks like fire, theft, vandalism, falling objects, and other perils stated in your policy.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage to rescue you when you are involved in an accident with a motorist with insufficient insurance to cover your loss.
- Umbrella insurance to offer you extra protection when your current auto insurance runs out
With over 27 million registered motorists in California, you need to carry the right auto insurance. But you don't need to worry because we got you covered at Hashimi Insurance Agency Inc. Whether renewing or shopping for new auto insurance, you can contact us today, and we shall help you get the right auto coverage.